How PRO is Keeping Safe
Below you will find important information you will need about the new normal at PRO Swim Academy.
If you have any questions please email us at [email protected] or call (630)283-0136
The many things that have NOT changed:
- The same caring, skilled and amazing PRO Swim Academy staff.
- Swimming in 33,000 gallons of chlorine treated 92 degree water.
- Advancement through PRO’s student-led curriculum that progresses students each and every class.
- Our commitment to reducing drowning and educating our community on the importance of water safety.
- Our highly trained and engaged Instructors.
- Flexible enrollment, make ups and easy billing
- The fun, smiles, and personal connection that each child and parent experiences at PRO Swim Academy.
There are things that WILL change:
- Reduction of the number of people in our facility
- Reduction of the number of people in our pools
- Health Screenings upon arrival for all customers
- Temperature checks and health screening for all staff each shift
- Only one caregiver per child, and please arrive only 5 minutes before class.
- Hands need to be sanitized upon entrance of the facility
- Masks to be worn by “dry” staff and all customers inside the facility
- Face shields to be worn by instructors during lessons
- Cleaning of all swim lesson equipment between each use
- Frequent cleaning of all contact areas within our facility
- Encouragement of “Wrap and go” meaning change when you return home.
We kindly request the following of our PRO families:
- Call and report an absence if anyone in your family shows symptoms of any illness. We will gladly schedule a free make-up at a later date
- Follow guidelines for frequent hand washing, hand sanitizing and social distancing
- Only 1 caregiver per child attend lessons
- Students come dressed and ready for class when able
- Siblings are allowed, be aware there is no lobby play area and they must stay seated at all times
- Students leave in their swimsuit and towel, limited changing areas available
- Students bring their own goggles, if desired
- Face masks be worn inside PRO at all times (not for children under 2 or for those who are medically unable to).
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your lesson